Safe VacationMeasures for your safe vacation
We close our Hotel Post until 2 December 2020 and look forward to finally being able to welcome you once again on 3 December 2020. We use this break to perfect our procedures, because your health and the health of our staff are our top priority. We therefore adhere to the rules of conduct for the accommodation, restaurant, and recreation industry.
MEASURES FOR YOUR SAFETY
Please note that in the following situations, the use of mouth-nose protection is required:
- Trade and services
- Masses and religious celebrations
- Medical sector
- Public transportation
- Public authorities and offices
- By staff and guests (except at the table) in restaurants
- Everywhere where the minimum distance can’t be maintained
Service providers as well as their employees must wear mouth and nose protection when they come into contact with customers unless there is another suitable protective device for spatial separation that provides the same level of protection.
- Eating and drinking are only allowed in closed rooms while seated (no bar operation). The standard, uniform closing time is 1:00 am.
- From first entering business premises until arriving at the place of administration, the customer must wear mouth and nose protection and must maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from other people who do not belong to their group of visitors.
The measures are continuously adapted to the official requirements of the Austrian Federal Government – please note that changes may occur on short notice. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you have.
We look forward to seeing you in the Zillertal!
Information about insurance coverage by Europäischen Reiseversicherung:
In order to avoid any inconveniences, we recommend travel cancellation insurance. Click on the following link and purchase insurance in just a few easy steps.
Tel.: +43 5283 2411
A trustful cooperation – even if at a distance. We look forward to seeing you.
The Höllwarth family and team,
Hotel Post in Kaltenbach