- Voted twice the best ski resort in the world!
- 39 modern lifts in the ski resort Hochfügen-Hochzillertal: 6 gondolas, 11 chair lifts, 19 drag lifts and 3 conveyor belt lifts
- 90 kilometres of ski slopes, red, blue and black for beginners, families and advanced skiers
- Betterpark Hochzillertal: snow park with a natural half pipe and its own lift
- 2 valley runs in the ski resorts of Hochfügen-Hochzillertal: Valley run Kaltenbach Stephen Eberharter Goldpiste (snow sure and flood-lit) and the valley run ski route Aschau (snow sure)
- Our recommendations for a refreshment stop: Kristallhütte, Wedelhütte, Firnhütte, Platzlalm and Kashütte.
- Experience stylish après ski at the Postalm and in the Schic Bar at the base station.